First of all, I'm sorry for this 2 or 3 weeks that I didn't post anything. I was so busy with many events and thank God the last event ended successfully, it's a great event and I had so much fun! Later I'll post it on my blog ;)
And unbelievably, I got my second award and that's Inspiring Blogger Award!! Thank you so much Imelda from A Chick with Lipstick for nominated me :D Hearing the word "inspiring" somehow give me chills and it means so much to me, once again thank you Imelda :D So without further ado, let's begin!
1. Link the person who nominated you.
2. List and display the rules.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts about me:
1. I really don't like crying kids, ONLY when they're crying esp. the type of kids who like to scream when they're crying, I can't take it except for my own niece, but if they're in a happy mood, I love them.
2. I'm not a panic person. Somehow I always face something in a calm way and actually it's easier to solve it with a calm mind ;)
3. I'm thin or you can say skinny, but believe me, my eating level is as same as my male friends or sometimes beyond them ;p
4. I really love spicy food, but the sad fact is…. my tongue accept the flavor but my stomach doesn't accept it at all, you guys know what I mean right? Yeah, toilet is my best home at that time.
5. I love karaoke so much! Me and my friends like to set our karaoke time and the schedule is once in 2 weeks, cool right?! My record for doing karaoke was 4 days in a row, crazy huh?! Hahahaha
|Once in a lifetime we took a photo during karaoke :p|
6. I can play musical instruments such as piano, recorder, and violin (a little).
7. I like to create some stories through my imagination! Pardon my weirdness guys but it really helps when I want to go to sleep, it can prevent you from thinking anything that bothers you in your real life ;)
Blogs I nominated for Inspiring Blogger Award:
Gita Andreina - All the Luscious Things
Mitch - Oh Dear Bumblebees
Michelle Vinnetan - Another Part of Me
Rinako - Under an Impartial Sky
So that's all about me. Hope you guys like it! Thank you and have a nice day!
"We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be."